The Proof House: 48-50 Commercial Road, London E1 1LP
Worshipful Company of Gunmakers
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7481 2695
The Worshipful Company of Gunmakers was incorporated by Royal Charter in 1637 to promote and regulate gunmaking, a role it still fulfils today.
Governed by the Master, Wardens and Court of Assistants. Activities encompass four broad areas of operation: Regulatory, Charitable, Social and Civic.

Gunmakers News

Worshipful Company of Gunmakers: news of the Livery, Proof House and the Gunmakers' Company Charitable Trust

Page 1 of 2 1 2